Your Questions Answered
1. How can I reserve a place for church services?
It's easy. You can either register via our simple online booking form (click the pink button, above) or give us a call on 0858231123
2. Can I reserve a place for other people?
Yes please. Either online or on the phone, you can reserve a place for yourself, family members or friends. Our maximum capacity is 30 people.
3. What if I just want to drop in on Sunday?
We will be keeping 2 spaces available for anyone who drops in. But these will be offered on a first come, first served basis.
4. What do I need to bring with me to church?
You will need a face covering (unless exempt), and your own bible.
5. Will the church be Covid safe?
Yes. The church will be cleaned when necessary, the doors will remain open for ventilation and we have hand sanitiser at the entry and exit points. You will be seated at a safe distance from others.
6. Can I attend church every week?
Probably not. We would ask that you allow 2 weeks from your last visit before you book again to allow space for everyone who wishes to attend
7. What will happen during the service?
There will be some worship music, a short(er) sermon, a kids slot, prayers and readings. The service will last approx 45 mins.
8. What will NOT happen?
Unfortunately there will not be any J Club, Sri Kids, ASK or Creche until further notice. We also cannot yet offer tea and coffee.
9. Will the services be streamed online and available on Youtube?
Yes. We will make every effort to live-stream the service at 11am on our Facebook Page and the recording will be available on out Youtube Channel that afternoon
Telephone: +353 (0) 85 8231123