Our Local & Global Mission Partners
We want to be ambitious, generous and creative in our mission to the world. Sharing the Good News of the Gospel of Jesus with our community is a priority for our church. Being 'world Christians' also means that we pray for, partner with and financially support others who are engaged in mission both locally and globally. These are some of our mission partners:
- The Lucan Centre focusses on "Retreat, Reconciliation and Resource".
- YMCA Tallaght is working to support and mentor families and children in socially deprived areas of Dublin.
- Dublin Family Outreach and Mission runs camps, small groups and clubs for kids and their families in Ballyfermot.
- Innovista Ireland has a focus on training and equipping young missional leaders in Dublin and beyond.
- Clowns for Haiti is an organisation which seeks to bring joy and happiness to broken communities.
- Tearfund is a global Christian aid organisation which, among other things, provides aid for refugees.
- Church in Chains works to support churches and individuals who live in areas of persecution.
- Carol Adams and her ongoing missionary work in Africa